Friday, June 12, 2009

Feeling Great!

That’s always a good start to the day, isn’t it? I work up earlyish and thought – I don’t feel too tired, I can lie in a bit longer, and I’m quite prepared for the day ahead. Which hardly ever happens! No doubt the day will come back to bite me in the backside, but at least that’s a good start.

I also stood on the scales, and while it didn’t show me 2 lbs gone from last Friday ( :o( ) I did see:

X-2 stone 13 lb

So exactly 1lb lighter than last Friday. But seeing as I went up to X-1 stone and 1.25 lb on Monday, that is kind of 2 and a ¼ pounds since Monday…* Which I’m delighted about! Just goes to show that the eating more sensibly (a lot more fruit and veg, a lot less crisps) and moving around more (I have walked to work 4 days out of 5 and walked back all 5, and I aint strolling when I do that, plus the run on Monday, swim on Tuesday) really does have a positive effect.

The hunger I have experienced this week has not been so much fun, but my stomach just needs to get used to a more sensible amount of food. For too long it had expected lots for lunch. Not any more!! But don’t worry, I’m not starving myself, just eating more sensibly and probably about the amount you would eat!

So, today, the sun is shining, the Yen is climbing (making our honeymoon next year cheaper) there is a skip in my step and I’m wearing a skirt I’ve not worn in ages because it hasn't really fit properly for about 2 years. :o) I am a happy lady.



*Don’t worry, I know that I’m counting this 6 lbs in 3 weeks thing from last Friday and therefore have another 5lb to go in the next two weeks…

No comments: