Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mid-week update...

Well, I didn't get to the pool on Monday as my head managed to convince me that I was getting a cold. Turned out I wasn't and shouldn't have listened to it. I live in a state of perpetually 'almost getting a cold', so I really should ignore it until my throat actually swells up or my nose no longer works...

Have also just eaten 100 orange and lime tic-tacs, which is not so good for this week! Only meant to have one or two and then the whole pack was gone... Funny how that can happen sometimes. Other than that though, haven't been doing too bad on the food front.

But I had an exciting moment this morning when my scales told me that I had finally crossed over the stone marker (which is X stone and 3 pounds, by the way)! By 4 ounces (X-1 stone, 2 5/8), but still, over the stone marker. Then I stood on them again and they changed their minds, quite stoically, to being 1/2 pound over the magic number (X-1 stones, 3 1/2). Boo! And they refused to change back... Just goes to show I shouldn't stand on the scales more than once... But it maybe means I'm pretty close now... Woo hoo!

No comments: