Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sewing Motivation!

Having spent some time sewing over the last week I am determined to do more. So much so that I'm going to try and join in the Fat Quarterly Quilt-a-long (see new button on the side bar). In an attempt to drive me on to actually doing something!! Sewing motivation for once (rather than exercise motivation!) Ah, if only I didn't have a full time job...

Just have to hope that neither of us goes crazy over the next few weeks with my sewing machine constantly being out on our dining table... dum di dum...

Will consult my stash and get a started tomorrow and hopefully have some progress to report on the old blog shortly!

(On other progress notes - I am now nearly 6 pounds lighter than when I started my latest eat less and exercise more regime. Not bad, eh, particularly given the weekend away in Edinburgh and a week off and a weekend in London...!)

No comments: